Contact Center Training Manager Job in Nairobi 2019
Our client an outstanding contact center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Company is looking to hire an experienced candidate Training Manager.
With a focus on quality, the manager is responsible for the Designing, Development, Implementation and Change Management of the training efforts.
Industry: BPO Outsourcing
Key Role: Coaching and training both new recruits and experienced agents, help the call center meet its most important goals: improving productivity, reducing operating expenses, retaining customers, generating incremental revenue, providing an outstanding customer experience, and reducing agent attrition
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs designed to fill these gaps
- Train new hires and existing staff on account specific modules and requirements , when applicable
- Identifying performance gaps and ensures yearly calendar is provided and all contractual trainings for the accounts is conducted
- Ensure individuals and support teams across the accounts are well equipped and updated with required knowledge on products, customer experience
- Provide support to new agents during the nesting period by scheduling coaching sessions.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs to drive sales performance and ensure effectiveness
- Create a comprehensive testing and evaluation process that produces well prepared and knowledgeable agents
- Conduct continuing education training on core sales process, ancillary products, and provider specific requirements
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, and process measurements of training workshops
- Assist with the development of strategic training plans
- Identify and assess future and current training needs based on business objectives and agent performance
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods to promote trainee engagement, interaction, and success
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree- HR / IT / Business
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a Call Center training & quality environment
- Project management experience is desirable
- Quality Assurance experience must have or Customer service Management
- Experience in supporting, supervising and motivating professional staff
- Successful track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels and work with a diverse group of people
- Understands call center key metrics and possess strong analytical skills
- Strong training and motivational skill-set
- Customer Service, Emphasizing Excellence
- Passionate about learning and excited about the prospect of leading by example.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Contact Center Training Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.