Contact Center Operations Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya 2019
Career Employment Contact Center Operations Manager Nairobi Kenya May 2019
Our client an outstanding contact center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Company seeks to hire a well experienced Operations Manager.
S/he will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations. Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience.
Industry: BPO Outsourcing
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development
- Ensure provision of high quality services including improving call performance, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics.
- Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance and scheduling expenses.
to attain business goals with operational stability.
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance.
- Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, and customer service as well as define use.
- Summarize, collect and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
- Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and troubleshooting as needed.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking call center trends and active participation in team projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree- IT/Business
- At least 5-8 yrs. plus leadership experience
- Cost control experience / Setup environments (new projects)
- Must have Strong leadership and people management
- Must have managed leadership team of minimum of 5 leaders
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities,
- Relevant account management experience
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook and Word with advanced Excel skills (Salesforce CRM preferred),
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Contact Center Operations Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.