Contact Center HR Generalist Job vacancy in Kenya 2019
Career Employment Contact Center HR Generalist Nairobi Kenya may 2019
Our client an outstanding contact center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Company seeks to hire a well experienced HR Generalist.
S/he will be responsible of the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions.
Primary duties include recruitment and selection; employee contracting; employee data management; employee orientation and other HR duties.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate and provide administrative support in the employee separation processes including exit interviews
- Responsible for maintaining up to date data on HR and preparing weekly and monthly HR reports.
- Oversee the recruitment process by participating in the short listing, scheduling and interviewing process.
- Prepare employee contracts and ensure sign off by employee on HR policies documentation
- Undertake reference checks and other background information on selected candidates
- Participating and providing administrative support during grievance and disciplinary matters
- Coordinate the performance assessment process
- Assist in the administration of payroll through providing Finance with necessary documentation and query clarification.
- Participate in the HR orientation process for all new hires.
- Ensure accurate and up to date record keeping of employee data
- Undertake monthly employee file audits to ensure completeness of files.
- Ensure statutory documentation is provided by all employees
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a degree – HR
- At least 6 Years’ Experience in HR with exposure managing a team
- Experience in executing strategies with Managers / Executives
- Must have strong HR process and practices experience
- Must have proven experience in formulating and executing HR Policies
- Must have experience to handle labour matters tied to Disciplinary /conduct
- Must understand the legalities of business law in relation to HR and employee employment rights and how to apply them within the day-to-day work, company policy documentation and staff welfare
- Project management experience is desirable
- Customer service Management internal and external
- Experience in implementing HR dept. function i.e. helpdesk
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- High levels of integrity
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com
With Contact Center HR Generalist on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.