We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately and developed in the most sustainable way. Overall, you will be responsible for setting the foundation on which you will build the technology of this company.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you!
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with technology relative to industry for both front and back end development.
- Experience with building and integrating mobile phone payment systems into technology systems.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to hold self and team accountable for deliverables
- Highly structured thinking, agile management or similar style
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company
- Able to be a “big picture” thinker
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field; Master’s degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline preferred
- Eight to ten years’ experience in a software development role, information technology role, or related field
- Five years in management or leadership role
- Excellent analytical and time-management skill
- Setting company technical vision and leading the company’s technological development
- Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services
- Identifying opportunities for web and mobile services
- Collaborating with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of all technologies involved with the company
- Ensuring technology standards and best practices are met
- Monitoring web analytics and making recommendations that align with business goals
- Supervising quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests
- Establishing software development process and set objectives for the process
- Mentoring team members
- Identifying company web user needs
- Monitoring performance profiling tools and procedures
- Maintaining network security with IT team
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Developing and implementing disaster and emergency recovery plans
- Supervising workflow of IT department
- Defining company standards for systems, equipment, and software
- Sharing technological visions, opportunities, and risks company-wide
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Studying information processing systems to evaluate the effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
- Representing the company at conferences and networking events
- Ensuring the company’s technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations
Method of Application
Request application through email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating your current profession/business, location and required partnership opportunity.