Catholic Diocese of Nakuru Radio Amani 88.3 FM Radio Station Manager Career kenya in Nakuru Kenya July 2013
Radio Amani is a community radio for peace building in Rift Valley, Kenya July, run by the Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (C.D.N).
Broadcasting from Nakuru within a radius of 65 kilometres, the radio enriches its listeners with quality non-partisan Programmes towards Sustainable Peace, Reconciliation, Pastoral and Social development.
With a mission to enhance sustainable peace and reconciliation within the Rift Valley, the radio station wishes to recruit a Station Manager who empathizes with this mission, and would help develop appropriate radio programmes and strategies to achieve the radio’s noble Social and Pastoral vision.
The Station Manager will also be expected to develop the appropriate structures and human talent to roll out relevant and up to date radio services to the community.
- A university graduate with a post-graduate diploma in journalism / mass communication from a reputable college. However graduates with other degrees backed by senior electronic media management experience will be considered.
- Over 5 years experience in radio programme and general management with at least 3 years of work in a senior management position.
- Outstanding creativity and experience in radio programme development.
- A passion for developing and motivating people through teamwork.
- A passion and commitment to reach out and uplift the masses through Pastoral and Human development Programmes.
- Must be strong in beliefs and practices deep commitment to ideals, values and Social Teachings of the Catholic Church.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Human Resources Director
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to be received by 29th February 2013.
Kindly indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.