Catering and Tourism Development Levy Trustees (CTDLT) Career kenya in Kenya July 2013
Human Capital and Administration Manager
- Planning, Coordinating and Implementing human resource and administration policies, strategies, systems and processes aligned to organizational objectives;
- Ensuring correct interpretation and implementation of human resource policies, rules and regulations, including those related to pensions, salaries, labour laws and other statutes relating to human resource;
- Conduct a regular and comprehensive functional review and staff audit and provide a strategic direction on its appropriateness;
- Ensure the development of appropriate administrative structures to ensure effective and efficient service delivery;
- Oversee the implementation of an effective human resource management information system for monitoring, tracking and evaluating employees activities;
- Benefits administration as well as employee relations aimed at staff morale, increasing productivity and enhancing organizational effectiveness;
- Lead and facilitate change management and implement leadership management and staff development programme for efficient service delivery;
- Maintain manpower, succession and development plans for talented innovative and critical staff to support business plans;
- Advising on proper recruitment, deployment, staff performance, career progression, etc;
- Making appropriate recommendations and proposals on human capital planning succession Management;
- Ensuring and enforcing safety and security procedures;
- Oversee day to day administrative processes for effective support to operations and service delivery;
- Guiding, monitoring and supervision of staff under him/her.
For appointment to this position, one must have the following:-
- Bachelors degree in Social Sciences, Human Resources or related subject from a university recognized in Kenya July;
- Masters degree in Human Resources, Business Administration with specialization in human resource from a university recognized in Kenya July will be an added advantage;
- A higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or CPS (K).
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience, three of which must be at a senior management level.
- Be a member of a Professional body;
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence in Human Resource Management issues;
- High Integrity, result oriented, passes strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be a team player;
- Proficiency in IT applications.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are asked to submit their application with a detailed updated curriculum vitae with three referees, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and day contact telephone number to:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Catering & Tourism Development Levy Trustees,
P. O. Box 46987-00100 GPO
To reach the office not later than 5.00pm Thursday 16th February, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
CTDLT is an equal opportunity employer.