Our client, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group Carrefour, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Butchery Section Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have excellent knowledge of all products and impart the same on the section team.
- Maintain set food preparation/production and packaging standards.
- Ensure that products are properly labeled with right prices, name and dates.
- Monitor and maintain stock inventory levels to avoid over and under stocking.
- Execution of excellent customer care including prompt response to queries and appropriate remedial measures for complaints from internal and external customers
- Liaise with the receiving team in ensuring that the right products are received in the right quantity, quality and time frame.
- Ensure proper storage of products in the warehouse, cold rooms and chillers.
- Put in place stringent measures to curb product spoilages/shrinkage.
- Management and overall supervision of the section team including enforcement of positive and negative rewards.
- Carry out section inventory on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and participate in sales budgets.
- Analyze profit and loss statements and recommend improvements to meet department goals.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Food Production & Service.
- Minimum 3 years in FMCG or Retail Sales, with experience in the following: Shrinkage, Purchasing, Margins, Procedural execution, Team Management
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com by 15th March 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement