Jan 2018 Career Vacancy Kakamega County For Senior Reception Officer
Job Application: Kakamega County For Senior Reception Officer
Job Vacancy: Kakamega County For Senior Reception Officer
Job Group ‘L’
Manning the reception desk;Maintaining a record of official visitors;
- Receiving, guiding and directing visitors to designated offices and areas;
- Issuing visitors’ passes;
- Overseeing seating arrangements during official functions (maintaining order of precedence during official functions, tagging, cleanliness etc.);
- Managing ushering services during official functions;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for the Senior Reception Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Public Relations, International Relations, International
- Relations, Sociology, Governance, Public Administration, Political Science, Business Administration or
- Hospitality Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have served in the grade of Reception Officer for a minimum period of three (3) years; and
- Be computer literate.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents to: THE SECRETARY/CEO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O. BOX 458-50100 KAKAMEGA NOTE: Applicants for the above positions are required to get clearance from the under-listed organisations to meet requirements of chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya 2010
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications. Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of residence in the application form/letter. The position applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope. Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor. All applications should reach this office on or before 17th January, 2018. County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer. Female Candidates and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.