Dec 2017 Career Vacancy Export Promotion Council For Personal Assistant
Job Appication: Export Promotion Council For Personal Assistant
Job Vacancy: Export Promotion Council For Personal Assistant
Export Promotion Council (EPC) is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Co-operatives.
The primary mandate of the Council is to develop and promote export of Kenya’s goods and services.
Exports are the primary driver of our national economy and the Council wishes to strengthen and enhance delivery of this mandate by recruiting a high calibre, results oriented, experienced and skilled professional for the following position:
Personal Assistant to CEO
Job Ref EPC/2017/011
EPC Grade 4
Terms of Employment: Permanent
The Chief Executive Office is supported by a Personal Assistant and Office Administrator for the day to day management and administration of the office.
This position will be responsible for the efficient functioning of the Executive Office through coordination of the CEO’s Secretariat and effective management of communication in the Executive Office.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Providing comprehensive support services to the CEO that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole;
- Providing export liaison services between the CEO’s office and all the stakeholders;
- Managing the CEO’s diary and prioritise inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts;
- Providing administrative interface between the office of the CEO and Management/Staff
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day scheduling of engagements;
- Administering internal and external correspondence;
- Managing calls and prioritize messages, emails and other mail;
- Handling all calls and visitors with grace and professionalism;
Requirements for the Personal Assistant Job
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Professional qualification and membership where applicable
- A minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work at least three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Fulfilling the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Strong communication, teamwork, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
Candidates who qualify are advised to CLICK HERE to download and complete the Candidates’ Profile and Application Form.
The completed Form should be submitted in MS Word Format, through email email@example.com, so as to reach the EPC by close of business on Wednesday 20th December, 2017.
Only one email will be allowed per applicant.
Candidates must also comply with the provisions of Chapter six of the Kenya Constitution, 2010.
Applicants will be required to attach valid copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:-
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Directorate of Criminal Investigations Department (DCI)
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
The EPC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, people living with disabilities and those from marginalised communities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
DISCLAIMER: The EPC does NOT require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment, selection and employment process.