Jul 2017 Career Vacancy Brookhurst Intl. For School in Kenya
Job Career: Brookhurst Intl. For School in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Brookhurst Intl. For School in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Marketing Officer
Brookhurst International School is for both boys and girls aged 10-19 years. Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities in Kenya and abroad. We have both preparatory and secondary schools and British National Curriculum (BNC).
The school is located in Kiserian, Kajiado district 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
Our driving force is to make a positive contribution to the world that we live in by empowering our students with skills and abilities to be the leaders and guardians of tomorrow’s world.
At the center of our school philosophy and approach is the pursuit of academic excellence and imparting of essential life transformative skills to our students.
About the job vacancy: The school targets students from Africa and other continents.
In pursuit to increase the student’s population, we are seeking to strengthen the marketing department by engaging a professional marketer capable of building our international brand.
- To formulate an effective marketing strategy and ensure it is executed
- To focus on delivery of world class customer service and ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Strengthen communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Build customer relationship with parents and partners
- Build the brand of the school
- Train the staff on customer service and other relevant areas
- Develop a loyalty program for the students and parents
- A first degree in Business with specialization in Marketing
- A masters in Marketing or strategic management will be an added advantage
- Experience in sales and marketing for not less than five years
- Commitment and passion to work with children and positively transform their lives
- High level of integrity and working with minimum supervision
- Willingness to build a strong brand of a school
Send three page cvs and no other attachments.
Send CV email@example.com by 10th July 2017.
If you do not hear from us by 20th July 2017 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.