Aug 2017 Career Opportunity Sales and Research Executive in Kenya
Career Application: Sales and Research Executive in Kenya
Job Opportunity: Sales and Research Executive in Kenya
- Leverage existing relationships to bring in new business.
- Actively pursue new clients through multiple outbound sales avenues.
- Foster relationship with existing clients to ultimately strengthen existing account relationships.
- Articulate the value of the company’s services and consult with current and potential clients regarding their business issues and objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s goals and requirements, then match and demonstrate the appropriate solution(s).
- Effectively follow up with prospects to convert them to paying clients.
- Work with the analytics team to provide guidance and actionable recommendations to clients based on data analyses and industry knowledge.
- Maintain regular client contact and manage assigned accounts to foster lasting relationships and grow the business.
- Consistently achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Research, Sales, Business and/or Marketing.
- At least 2-3 years of B2B sales and research experience combined.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Must have experience with client service, retention, growth and new business development.
- Must be a creative problem solver who can drive sales success while adapting to new challenges.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who will infuse their personality into the growing culture of the company.
- In-depth understanding of market research, consumer marketing and category management principles preferred.
- An understanding of data analytics preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce and or other CRM software preferred.
- Quality control: reviewing and ensuring the highest quality standards of work are maintained at all times.
- People management in the project team in terms coaching, allocating and monitoring work.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English alongside ability to communicate in local language preferred.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of research methodologies.
- Strong numeric skills.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- Team leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent computing skills especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-driven, results oriented, shows exceptional initiative
- Focused on quality and profit.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2991”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2991 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 05 September 2017
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.