May 2017 Career Opportunity Jubilee Insurance For Sales Executive in Kenya
Job Career: Jubilee Insurance For Sales Executive in Kenya
Job Opportunity: Jubilee Insurance For Sales Executive in Kenya
Sales Executive Job at Jubilee Insurance
The ideal Insurance Sales Executive is applying for a Career in Sales, able to maintain official dress code all the time, takes part in physical exercises to stay healthy, a Fast Learner, a Great Communicator, Passionate and Enthusiastic about Sales, Creative, with Great Planning and Self Organization Skills, able to do Basic Computer Operations e.g. working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, emailing, etc., possessing Good People Skills, able to get to town daily by 6:30am, Committed to Continuous Learning, and a Positive Mental Attitude overall.
This is Purely on Commission basis, as per the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) of Kenya, on a Percentage of the Previous Month’s Total Sales done. The Percentage remains Constant.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Prospecting or canvassing for Potential Health Insurance Clients
- Approaching Prospective Clients and scheduling appointments with them
- Fact-finding to establish Client Needs and Desires
- Solution Development, Presentation and responding to concerns and queries
- Business Assembly on Policy Purchase and Sales Follow Through
- Solution Delivery and After Sales Service
- Other roles as may be assigned by the team Manager
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Have worked previously,
- Are Responsible,
- Have the ability to set Goals,
- Can Draw Work Plans & Define Activities to meet their Goals,
- Act Consistently & Persistently on Defined Plans till Desired Results are archived
How to Apply
Send your updated CV (with 3 Refs) to Simon.Onkundi@sales.jubileeinsure.com
Should be able to Start Immediately and work from Nairobi, Kenya, Full Time.
Successful Applicants will be notified Within 3 Weeks or less, from the date of application.