Aug 2017 Career Opportunity Safepak Ltd For Dispatch Clerks in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Safepak Ltd For Dispatch Clerks in Kenya
Job Opportunity: Safepak Ltd For Dispatch Clerks in Kenya
Job Title: Dispatch Clerks
Overall Responsibility: Ensure effective and efficient dispatching of finished goods to customers
- Proper handling of goods
- Timely availability of quality and accurate data
- Prompt and excellent customer care and service
- Compliance with ISO and HACCP standards
- Leading and managing the Dispatch Assistants and ensuring compliance with the company policies
- Work planning and scheduling
- Recording all dispatches to customers in order of customers name, vehicle no, type of goods
- Ensuring that customers are served with good quality and well packed goods and that they are served as per their order depending on availability of goods
- Ensuring clearance of the Dispatch Area at the close of each day
- Motivation, training, mentoring, coaching and appraising those responsible
- Ensuring maintenance and filing of updated dispatch data lists and reports
- Ensuring FIFO systems are used to supply goods
- Verifying each dispatched goods for type, quality and quantity
- Ensuring that the vehicles are loaded for next day’s deliveries
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Educational Qualifications: K.C.S.E C (Plain).
Professional Qualifications: Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management/Any other relevant field.
Working Experience: One year and above
- Must be mature, result Oriented, keen to details and be able to commit themselves fully to the duties assigned.
- Should posses excellent communication skills and handwriting.
How to Apply
Email your applications to email@example.com