Dec 2017 BIMAS Microfinance Career Opportunities For Internship in Kenya
Job Vacancy: BIMAS Microfinance For Internship in Kenya
BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following position.
- Loan officer internship
- Must be computer literate
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Completed a Diploma in business administration, business management , cooperative management or its equivalent
- Be willing and ready to use a motorbike ( those with a valid riders license will have an added advantage)
- Be a person of high integrity, results oriented, open to learning, fast learner, self-driven and a team player.
We have offices in Embu, Nairobi, nakuru, marimanti, Maua, nanyuki, machakos, Nyahururu, kitengela, makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi, masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, nyeri, mwea, Thika, matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, Emali, laare, Kasarani, Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago, Rongai, Runyenjes.
Other departmental internship opportunities in EMBU ONLY are available include;-
- Finance and data entry – Must have a minimum of CPA part 2
- HR and Administration – Administration / management qualifications
- Registry – Record management qualifications
- ICT- ICT qualifications.
Candidates should have completed a relevant diploma in the area of interest.
Method of Application
Indicate the location and title as your email subject and send your application to the address below.
Fill out the application form on our website http://www.bimaskenya.com/index.php/careers and attach your current CV.
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
BIMAS Kenya Limited
Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified.
Applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified
Kindly note that this is an internship opportunity thus is not compensated.