Jan 2017 Career Employment as a Front Office Executive in Kenya
Career Vacancy: Front Office Executive in Kenya
Job Employment: Front Office Executive in Kenya
Salary: 40K – 50K
Our client is an international company that offers international relocations services by air and sea, packing and crating, household storage, customs clearance, relocation familiarization packages and overseas pet moves.
- Offer exceptional customer service to clients both on phone and in person
- Manning the front desk
- Receiving and welcoming visitors professionally and handle all inquires
- Managing the company filing systems;
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Maintaining a clean office and arranging for necessary repairs and organizing the office layout
- Ensuring company registrations & Licenses with various statutory and regulatory bodies are valid and adhered to.
- Projects document control and management.
- Arrange sample dispatch and other couriers
- Arrange official travels and make ticket booking as required
- Diploma in Business Management
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant field (Reception/Customer Service)
- Excellent Communication Skills; must be able to speak neutral English
- Mature and Presentable
- Must be proactive and is willing to help at all times.
How to Apply
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.