Feb 2018 Career Description HR Consultant in Kenya
Employment Description: HR Consultant in Kenya
HR Consultant Job at DPC
A Human Resource Consultancy firm is looking to recruit a Senior Human Resource Consultant. The overall role of the Human Resource Consultant will be to provide day to day human resource services and support in the areas of recruitment and human resource consulting per the clients’ requirements as well as source for additional clients and grow the business.
- Source for recruitment and human resource consulting projects.
- Meet with clients to understand their recruitment needs;
- Supervise the recruitment process from creation of the adverts to drafting and presenting a recruitment report.
- Liaising with clients on selection of candidates to be interviewed and ensuring second interviews with the client are scheduled and subsequently conducted.
- Scheduling psychometric assessments (if applicable).
- Following up with clients for final selection of candidate(s).
- Conducting reference checks on candidates.
- Liaising with various clients to understand their organizational needs.
- Carrying out organizational reviews, design and development for various clients.
- Performing job analysis and job evaluations.
- Undertaking salary surveys and job grading.
- Carrying out skills gap analysis/ skills assessment.
- Developing performance management systems for various clients.
- Developing human resource policies and procedures.
- Planning and on occasion delivering training as is requested by the clients.
- Responding to Request for Proposals, Expressions of Interest, etc.
- Drafting client contracts, engagement letters for new and existing clients.
- Supervise the updating of personnel files for internal and outsourced staff.
- Processing payroll on generating payslips for both internal and outsourced staff.
- Ensure that clients are invoiced in a correct and timely manner and following up on outstanding payments.
- Upsell the company services to existing clients.
- Receiving invoices and subsequently preparing monthly payments;
- Ensure statutory payments are done on time.
- Supervise the management of petty cash.
- Responding to general enquires.
- Provide weekly reports and other reports to the managing director as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in managing human resource issues for a companies with complex and growing human resource needs.
- Experience working in a customer-focused HR function.
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) or any other recognized professional HR body.
- Possess knowledge and experience of relevant labour laws of Kenya.
- Experience working in a customer focused HR function.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong capacity in managing the recruitment and hiring process for external clients.
How to Apply
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position, please apply for the vacancy by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th February 2018 by
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.