Mar 2018 Career Description Sheer Logic For Restaurant Manager in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Sheer Logic For Restaurant Manager in Kenya
Job Description: Sheer Logic For Restaurant Manager in Kenya
Roles & Responsibilities
- MUST have experience in fine dining in 5 star establishments
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Coordinate supply chain management
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role.
- Professional knowledge of Micros, Opera and Materials Control.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th March 2018. Clearly indicate the job title.