Jan 2018 Career Description Frank Management for Finance & Administration Manager in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Frank Management for Finance & Administration Manager in Kenya
Job Description: Frank Management for Finance & Administration Manager in Kenya
The Successful Candidate will be in charge of the day-to-day management of finance, administration, human resources and procurement.
Finance & Administration Job Responsibilities
- Management and statutory accounts and other long term financial projections
- Ensure that the most efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Management of financial projections and other relevant reports, in consultation with the management team and other departments
- To efficiently manage all external contracts and to ensure that all the Company’s expenditure is correctly authorized and accounted for.
- Overseeing the HR function of the company
- Developing the human resources capacity by enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training and recruitment
- Manage Human Resource procedures in relation to recruitment, training, and appraisals, ensuring these are properly documented, and advice on relevant policies.
- Ensure that appropriate policies are in place with regard to procurement and tendering processes to secure the best deals from service providers.
Qualifications for the Finance & Administration Job
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. MBA is preferred
- CPA K
- 5years’ experience in Finance and Administration roles preferably in the retail environment/ ICT, 4 of which must have been in management level
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles, financial systems, budget/cash-flow monitoring and internal accounting controls
- Good knowledge of procurement processes and internal control systems
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strategic thinker.
- Excellent risk management and cost control skills.
- Ability to deliver timely results despite obstacles and limited resources.
- A strong grasp of all relevant legislation and of how it applies to the role.
- Commercial acumen and ability to think creatively.
- Good understanding of relevant IT systems
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com and received on/before 18th January, 2018 Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.