Oct 2017 Career Application Law Firm For Receptionist / Secretary in Westlands
Job Vacancy: Law Firm For Receptionist / Secretary in Westlands
Job Application: Law Firm For Receptionist / Secretary in Westlands
Main duties will include
- Maintains lawyer’s calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings and filing requirements.
- Maintains clients confidence by keeping client/lawyer information confidential
- Typing routine and confidental correspondences, memoranda, minutes and reports
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail; and referencing of correspondences
- Filing routine and classified documents
- Receiving, hosting and directing visitors/clients appropriately
- Operate the telephone switchboard and ensure that it is in good working condition all the time
- Ensuring efficiency in the day to day management of office activities such as supply of stationaries,
- Ensuring front-desk area is kept clean and presentable
- Applicants must have completed form IV. Formal Secretarial training & experience in a similar position advantageous
- Computer literacy is a must with experience in software packages such as Ms word, excel, power point, outlook Express.
- Good command of English & Swahili both spoken and written
- A pleasant personality with initiative, good interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to work for long hours.
- Good organizational skills
- Candidates living within easy commute of Westlands highly preferred.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating place of residence and their daytime contact.