Mar 2018 Career Application Sheer Logic Management Consultants For Marketing Clerk in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Sheer Logic Management Consultants For Marketing Clerk in Kenya
Job Application: Sheer Logic Management Consultants For Marketing Clerk in Kenya
Key Result Areas
- To support with campaign management ensuring the objectives are met within the timescales and budgets provided.
- To provide support in ensuring campaigns are planned and managed effectively, from briefing through to execution, including post campaign review and analysis.
- To own and deliver the below the line marketing requirements for the business, including all in branch and Bank’s literature that drives supports and drives meaningful conversations with our customers.
- Branch branding, distribution of collateral and event support
- Support with the management of the day to day relationship with our agencies to drive continuous improvement in creative work
- Work closely with the agencies to develop their knowledge and understanding of customers and the Bank, and in particular to define our below the line requirements.
- Contribute to the agency performance reviews providing clear feedback which helps improve overall performance and relationships
Brand Communications Measurement and Governance
- Ensure all communications are evaluated to measure efficiency and effectiveness of spend
- Use results to drive future brand communications decisions
- Ensure every brief has clear and SMART objectives to support the evaluation process
- Ensure all campaigns adhere to the campaign management process
Other (Standard across Marketing Function)
- The role holder will ensure all activity, communications and collateral adheres to our risk, governance, compliance and control policies. They will also ensure effective cost management and control of agreed Marketing budget.
- The role holder will contribute to the development of a strong high performance culture within the Marketing function, which positions the Bank as the Employer of Choice
Technical skills / Competencies
- Efficient and organised, demonstrated through experience of campaign management
- Brand focus – appreciating and managing the brand as a strategic asset.
- Command of modern marketing techniques – exploiting customer information for commercial advantage, understanding and applying value-based marketing principles
- Competitive positioning – breadth of competitive awareness and understanding which drives significantly differentiated customer offerings.
- Customer orientation – detailed understanding of buyer behaviour, which delivers marketing solutions wholly empathic with target customers.
- Creative solutions – ability to create new hypotheses, test rigorously and rapidly act to move to implementation
- A degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field from a recognized university.
- Overall grade of C in KCSE, Maths & English subjects C grade
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in marketing, banking industry is an added advantage.
- Good coordination, marketing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a proven track-record of personal initiative, enthusiasm and ability to multi-task.
- The candidates must be willing to work at any of the Bank’s branches countrywide.
How to Apply
Please send your application to email@example.com and include your current remuneration not later than 28th March 2018, 5:00pm. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
“Our Client embraces equal opportunity”