Aug 2017 Career Application Service Industry For Admin Assistant in Nairobi Kenya
Job Vacancy: Service Industry For Admin Assistant in Nairobi Kenya
Job Application: Service Industry For Admin Assistant in Nairobi Kenya
Our client is a well established company serving a wide range of clientele in the service industry.
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard.
- Manage manual & electronic MD’s diary
- Organize and coordinate meeting for the MD
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally.
- Liaising with various service providers.
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required.
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data.
- Maintains office hygiene.
- Support staff on admin and operational issues.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Ensures the office is opened and closed as per scheduled hours.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field.
- Must be Smart, presentable, confident and have great interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.