Betin Agent Support Executive Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2019
Career Employment Betin Agent Support Executive Nairobi Kenya June 2019
Agent Support Executive
Location: Head Quarters
Salary: 40,000 – 50,000 KES
Contract duration: 6 months (renewable based on performance)
Probation period: 3 months
- Provide first level contact for Agents’ applications.
- Ensure to have clear understanding of all Betin’s products and platforms.
- Ensure to have a clear understanding of the Agent reconciliation and credit processes.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
- Follow up and push Agents through the shop renovation process and ensure to properly liaise with all relevant stakeholders (eg. Agents, IT department, external branding supplier, satellite external provider, etc.) and manage an accurate recording of the whole process.
- Liaise with other departments using official communication channels and set procedures to share reported issues.
- Follow up with Agents, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Follow up with other departments and demand feedback to see problems resolved.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Provide excellent customer service and exceed agents’ expectations.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of all queries.
- Report to senior manager accurately and according to provided guidelines.
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times in accordance with company policy, data protection and privacy legislation.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skill Set & Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Excellent people and sales skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Diploma / bachelor’s Degree in sales & Marketing
- Must have clear understanding of online gaming products and platforms; gaming bonuses and promotions.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel).
Interested candidates to apply to email@example.com quoting the position as the subject by Wednesday 12th June 2019.