- Greet persons entering the café, ask about their preferences and recommend them the products/drinks which best suit them;
- Prepare and serve the drinks according to company’s recipe and/or client’s directions;
- Offer clients advice regarding coffee blend, grinding and preparation and instruct them onto how to obtain best coffee drinks at home;
- Weigh and grind roasted beans coffee for clients;
- Clean and sanitize the equipment, the working area and the sitting area in accordance with the current sanitary rules;
- Periodically check the equipment and ask for fixing or replacement when malfunctions are observed;
- Order and pay for supplies necessary for the drink preparation;
- Receive payment from clients for the products served;
- Wrap and label the products which are sold;
- Bake cakes and biscuits and prepare salads if the location serves such products;
- Train new baristas for smooth accommodation and efficient collaboration.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a well known Establishment
- Hospitality course
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.