Aga Khan University Hospital Nairobi Career kenyas 2013
Finance Manager – Special Projects
The Finance Manager will provide high level prudent day to day oversight of financial management policies, procedures and practices. Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer and against a backdrop of internal system realignment for enhanced financial performance, cost effectiveness, reporting and accountability, you will be required to:
- In a collaborative setting, formulate financial strategies to achieve the organization’s goals;
- Set up and ran a financial structure and processes for ensuring timely access to appropriate and up to date financial information and best practice by all managers.
- Operate controls for effective and efficient budgeting, expenditure, accounting, cash flow, banking and taxation management;
- Work with the appropriate staff to develop new and diversified revenue generating ventures towards ensuring adequate, stable and sustainable organization income.
- Participation in the implementation of new software (s) in Finance;
- Conduct feasibility studies of major projects / programmes for the University Hospital;
- Develop costing modules for effective cost containment and advise accordingly;
- Development of policies and procedures as required.
- Do other Special projects as and when required.
- a degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration and CPA (K) professional qualification.
- S/he should have at least five (5) years’ experience in financial management with excellent aptitude for accounting, internal audit, financial analysis and reporting.
- S/he should have managed financially complex organizations with evidenced initiative of good financial controls and systems.
- The successful candidate should be computer literate with excellent executive team player ability and highly developed corporate goal focus and interpersonal skills.
- Reporting to the Marketing & Business Development Manager, the Business Development Officer will actively seek and sustain business development opportunities and strategically develop mutual relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure continued growth of volumes.
- a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing with at least three (3) years’ experience in Health Care Marketing.
- S/he should have excellent communication, customer care and interpersonal skills.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact,
e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to,
Recruitment, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi.
P. O. Box 30270-00100, Nairobi.
or by email to email@example.com so as to reach not later than 4th April 2013.
Applications by email are preferred.
Visit our website www.aku.edu for more information.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: Remember to subscribe to get email updates of a new Career kenya vacancies.Subscribe down here