2014 January, Global Equity Ventures General Manager Career kenya in Kenya
Our client – Global Equity Ventures is a mature investment group, founded in 2003 with a mandate to grow the members funds through investments in real estate, private equity and quoted investments.
The members are leaders in business with a proven track record of success in various fields such as marketing, pharmaceuticals, legal, banking and IT.
They are currently looking for a dynamic executive to fill in the position of General Manager.
The Main areas of focus would be: Leadership, Ensuring efficient operations, Revenue Generation and Provision of Excellent Customer Service.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Seek and Prospect new business in consultation with the Board and the Management Team
- Accountable for profitability, performance on set targets and budget management
- Report on the Financial Performance to the Board together with the Finance Manager
- Ensure employees meet the KPIs
- Ensuring delivery of exceptional Customer Service by handling customer needs and handling the different queries
- Providing Direction and Leadership to the team: Ensuring clear focus on set targets and objectives
- Recommend and Account for Staff recruitment, Training, Management and Motivation
- Set Clear KPIS for the Staff and ensure accountability in meeting their set targets
- Conduct Daily meetings to ensure proper workflow and priorities
- Conduct one on one meetings, appraisals and any other disciplinary measures with the staff in consulting with the HR Manager
- Ensure clear communication of performance,targets through monthly meetings and proper communication channels
- Manage Commercial Sales, PR and Marketing to ensure revenue growth and margins are defended
- Ensure all contracts with suppliers, contractors, tenants,buyers are executed and maintained
- Undertake Market research, intelligence to ensure the company remains dynamic by coming up or improving the products at hand
Day to Day Activities will include:
- Managing Ongoing projects,
- Daily Staff Meetings,
- Preparing Daily reports,
- Conduct Due diligence in areas of Operations,
- Approve Financial expenditure,
- Managing employee metrics,
- Oversee daily implementation of the overall strategy
- Senior Management level (5 Years)in a Real Estate Company,Property or Construction
- Strong General management Experience in a Successful Real Estate Company
- Sales and Marketing Experience
- Previous experience in Managing a diverse team
- Knowledge of Key players within the real Estate Industry
- High Level of Financial Management and Commercial Awareness
- Strong Leadership skills with ability to achieve results
- Ability to network across all industries with confidence and authority
- Ability to formulate strategy and follow up on its execution
- Excellent relationship building skills,interpersonal skills and communication skills
- University Degree in Land Economics and relevant professional qualifications.
- A Masters Degree would be and added advantage
Interested parties should submit their CVs with cover letter to Career email@example.com