2014 April, IPS Technical Manager Career kenya in Kenya
IPS is an affiliate of the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development. Our companies in the food sector are among the leading food manufacturers and processors in East and Central Africa.
- Overseeing all technical and quality issues for the business.
- Ensuring strong relationships with the technical departments of key retail customers.
- Ensuring the technical teams work closely and effectively with other functions within the business, including production, NPD and procurement.
- Carrying out audits effectively to ensure required standards are maintained or improved.
- Deliver continuous improvement throughout the business.
- Shall demonstrate technical experience within a food manufacturing environment and ability to lead and develop teams, working with high standards.
- Good people management skills with the ability to work as a member of the senior management team.
- A “can do” attitude, hardworking, innovative and commercially astute.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with commitment to first rate customer service.
- Strengthen and maintain relations between our international customers, and technical teams at the site.
- Sound Knowledge in the implementation and certification of Internationally recognized Food and Health Standards as relevant to each individual processing plant.
- Should have held a similar position at Senior Management level.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100